Is It Just Me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ~Pay~Back~, Dec 31, 2009.

1. ~Pay~Back~

~Pay~Back~ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Now for those of you reading this don't get me wrong the iPhone/iPod touch is a great device. When i first got mine, what seems like 20 years ago. I couldn't put it down. All the great new apps, right at my finger tips, themes, games, wallpapers, mods, you name it, it was their.

Now as the new year is almost here and 2009 almost behind us. What will come out that will wow us in 2010? I bought my iPod touch when it first came out the old 1st gen. and have since upgraded to the 3rd gen. I love it don't get me wrong, but the wow factor is gone i think.

All the apps, all the games just arnt as exciting as they use to be. Great tool, but i think we need more for the new year. Tell me what you think should be done. Besides a camera! App suggestions, games, ext.
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    It isn't just you; the UI has stagnated (somewhat), the App Store has been over run, nothing new is happening at the moment.

Honestly, I want speed, I want customization (via the App Store; designers could charge for themes, much like Devs do with Apps, and the themes should be distributed via iTunes), I want an updated UI, and true Multitasking.

Bold is what I think is actually possible (not likely, though, possible!).

4.0 will be interesting (hopefully) now that there aren't any glaring omissions on the device, at least not to the general public.
  3. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This.

If Apple put themes in iTunes/App Store, I would be so happy.
  4. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    This, and it is entirely possible, and if Apple truly wants to stop people from jailbreaking, what better way?
  5. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

yea customizations thru the appstore so cydia dies off and we have to pay for that too

WHAT A GREAT IDEA

then jailbreaking wont even have a point!

props to you my friend