Is it just me or...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Tman47, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    is cydia a TON better now?

last night of course i was the victim of the other.artwork corruption update so i had to restore...

luckily i had done the painful 2 hour update that morning so i was safe that way.

but i did make a new custom firmware, because i had restored my computer since i restored my iphone last.

so anyway, yeah yeah i put cydia and installer and all that crap,

though i was a little skeptical because last time i jailbroke cydia was so awful, like the "return to cydia" or "close window" button would almost never work, making me have to force restart which took like 5 minutes, and then if i actually did get something to work, it never showed up on my springboard.

but now it seems that those problems are fixed, cydia has never crashed for me, and i dont and haven't used installer until it gets better or has more packages.

so idk was there an update that fixed all these problems? or do are some custom firmwares just better than others

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Yonex

Yonex New Member

Cydia was always good. ^^;
  3. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    IMO it sucked ass before this point.
  4. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    they updated it fixing the return to cydia bug. it is a lot better now. in my opinion it keeps getting better and better