is it just me or is the ipod touch hidding behind the iphone's shadow?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by 1q2q3q4q5q, Apr 14, 2008.

1. 1q2q3q4q5q

1q2q3q4q5q New Member

I'm in the UK and i have never seen an advert for an ipod touch but billions of iphone adverts and if anybody sees my ipod touch they think its a iphone. apple always seems very pro iphone e.g. sdk video the ipod touch is mentioned once.

also the January software update this year came out along time after the iphone Even though apps were already tried and tested by the many iphone users and people who Had jail-broken there ipod touches.

u don't think the ipod touch was a apple experiment gone wrong and apple can't be bothered to put much more money in to the idea

Please Register or Log in to view images

like they tried making the iphone as thin as possible but they realized the there would be no room for the bluetooth, camera and phone technology so they released it anyway and called it an ipod, even though it bares no resemblance to any of the other ipods and it can do a load more things.
  2. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

1. your font is incredibly annoying
    2. The iPod Touch is simply a tool by apple for people to buy, like, and upgrade to the iPhone
    apple doesn't care about the iPod Touch because it doesn't make them nearly as much money as the iPhone does, thats why you don't see ads or any more money put into the idea
  3. 1q2q3q4q5q

1q2q3q4q5q New Member

sorry for the font i think i have made it smaller now i was jst testing it out
  4. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You know, I can totally agree with that, whenever sees me on my ipod their likee oooh is that the iphone? and im like no, and then their like oh... ok and just walk away,and the ipod touch is so plain, the least apple could do is put some awesome stuff in it like bluetooth or a camera,.
  5. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

much better now, easier to read
  6. fatboyfoley

fatboyfoley New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you know what i dont care if the touch was a mistake. my itouch is my life...which is pretty sad if you think about it.
  7. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey

excuse me im sry but u did not just call it an itouch! i dont think the ipod touch was a mistake but i do agree that the iphone is portrayed as god and the ipod touch is another one of its minions like the ipod video or nano. Everytime im walking around and someone asks me if thats an iphone i get really pissed off because i then have to explain to them that the ipod touch is just as amazing because the only things that it doesnt include are the phone and the camera. other than that you can do the same things but they still end up going to the fact that its not an iphone so they think its a peice of crap!