is it just me or is iptf losing its fun?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by thechungster, Jul 6, 2008.

1. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    after the new rules, I feel iptf isn't as happy as it was before. Now I see hardly anybody posting new threads.
    what do you think we should do to keep the forum alive and happy?
  2. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    caus of some of the new rules
    most are gd but a fw are harsh all the high members are being banne left right and center
  3. errrick

errrick Active Member

I'm quite happy with the new rules. The massive amount of childish, immature and specially unnecesary and irrelevant posts were getting really annoying (I guess this is due to the predominant average age of most users.. they seriously need to grow up already). tolerance has a limit guys
  4. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I kinda think so... I went from simple o'l 1.1.1 add a theme and be happy to 1.1.4 complicated wtf!? Why does this work?
  5. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

everyone can come to my site and forums where there are no rules! just kidding. im not allowed to tell you what it is :[
  6. thechungster

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    what? Im talking about the atmosphere around iptf
  7. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

haha not firmware!
  8. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

yes i think iphone fanatics should be combind with iptf.... i think that would add some popularity. Also i think once there is somehing new with apple we will see some increase in fun. hopefully once the iphone 3g comes out there will be some increase in popularity here
  9. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I didn't really see the point of having another website. Sure, it is good to try and sort out iPod touch users and iPhone users, but everyone still talks about the touch here, I don't know if it's vice versa since i don't visit iPhone fanatics. That could be one reason it's not as active, but then again, people still talk about the iPhone here, so meh.

And the new rules definately slowed things down. I'm not saying they were a bad idea, I'm just saying they slowed things down a lot.
  10. thechungster

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What I really want on this site, is a bit of fun, where we can enjoy ourselves anywhere but the off topic. I want this forum to be a place to chill out, but i done have ideas how to make it this way