Is it hard to play those emulators on touch screen ?!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Heather1, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Heather1

Heather1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I mean, it's a touch screen, not buttons. So is it hard to play those emulators on your touch screen ?!! Any suggestion ?!
  2. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

it depends the nes is horrible, but the psx one is actually really easy to control and the game boy one is alright...it depends on your finger and getting used to it
  3. azz2811

azz2811 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    yeah tru what whambam said it depends how big ur fingers are
  4. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i hate the fact that the GBA controller isn't its own entity, pretty lame that your thumbs actually cover part of the game screen. I actually happen to like the NES controller a lot, especially in landscape mode. I haven't tried the PSX emulator yet, but after reading your post i think i'm gonna dload it and give that controller a try
  5. Skullszx

Skullszx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Personally, the gba emulator does wonders.
    Unless your playing a fighting game like tekken (which is horrible on the gba anyway)
    It feels fine, especially if you have a hard case like DLO (eh) or the contour (awesome).

And what I find strange is that the games look and run better when they're blown up to the 3.5 screen
  6. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i think i'm gonna get re-dload the GBA emu. when i first dloaded i had some bad experiences with games (all the ones i had, had really crappy frame rates) but i think i'm gonna give it another shot...have any suggestions on games that have good frame rates running on the emu?
  7. hypnotiza23

hypnotiza23 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Both of the zelda games run great. Even Kingdom hearts works pretty well. There's a thread on this somewhere if you're looking for more.
  8. murat19570

murat19570 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Almost all games on any Emu sucks !! the best playable games on touch are those which have been programmed for it, like 4 balls , backgammon , iphysic, idomino,fivedice....etc..
  9. TouchMeBabe

TouchMeBabe New Member

So far I've found that Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga run best for me. That being said I only have tried about 10 games. The ones I have on there now are: Pokemon Fire Red(Runs alright somewhat slow at times, especially when the battle screen comes up), Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap(Runs awesome), Mario Kart(Runs relatively well, slightly better then Pokemon), Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga(Runs great), and finally Megaman Battle Network 5(Runs about as well as Pokemon). I've had problems with Mario Tennis, Warioware Twisted, and Sonic Advance 2 or 3 can't remember which.
  10. sumter554

sumter554 New Member

i think the gba is the easiest to play, the nes being next and the psx last. i can barely ever play on the psx because so many buttons + lag