Hello all! I've decided (since my last thread), that I'm going to purchase the 32GB iPod Touch. I've now run into another problem - I can't decide on when to buy it. According to the buyers guide at MacRumors, the iPod Touch 2G is currently in "Neutral - Mid product cycle" However, I read around from various websites that new updates (something regarding larger chips? correct me if I'm wrong) are coming mid-February this year. Now that's holding me back.. I'm thinking that the worst case scenario would be if that if I bought a 32GB one right now, for the 399. price, and a month later - they release a 64GB, slightly dropping the 32GB, 16GB, and 8GB model's price. Now if they released a 64GB, I would still be buying the 32GB (because the price difference would probably still have a distinct gap), and I don't need 64GB worth of storage. On the other hand, it may end up being the better 'bang for the buck' - I don't know how likely that is to happen, but it's always a possibility. If so, I would then consider buying the 64GB. The main problem is that all of this assumption is based off of rumors, and nothing that I know of is confirmed regarding the updates. (besides the iPhone Nano? again, from reading) If you guys could help me out here with some suggestions again, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!