Is having double the space worth the extra $100?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by theLorax, Sep 9, 2009.

1. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    First off, i'm upgrading from a 1g touch. i really want the internal speaker, more capacity, faster cpu, bluetooth, ect...

so the question is, if i should get the 32 or 64gb.

my music library is at 36gb. i can trim it to fit on the ipod, along with my apps and some vids. but might have to make sacrifices when my music library and collection of apps grows.

a $100 is a lot for me, but i'd like having that extra space, and will probably need it in the future. what do you guys think.
  2. SuperNova

SuperNova Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    get the 64GB. you won't regret it.
  3. viper3773

viper3773 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well i would say it isn't worth it, but for $100 = double space, and your going to use it, go for it.
  4. iTorment

iTorment Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Wow, 36GB in just music? I hope i can get there soon, I have about 11GB on my classic.
  5. johndixon

johndixon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think its worth it. I went cheap and got mine with 8 gigs lol and i regret doing this.
    i have more than 8 gigs of music, and not having the song u really want at random times is a bother. Also with the awsome screen u'll want to put PICs and vids in there, and that'll take up the space in no time.

to give u an idea, i have about 5 gigs of pics vids and apps, and only 2-3 gigs of music. i trim my playlist all the time lol.

i'd say go for it!
  6. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i have like 16 gb is music and 34 GB in movies
  7. HotSawce

HotSawce New Member

how does everyone have so much music? i have a 16gb ipod and im only at 5gb worth of music.

then again i havent put at least 4gb of music on yet.
  8. FailSafeIsntSafe

FailSafeIsntSafe New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Think. 2x the space for not 2x the price.
    Good deal my friend!
  9. DemonIced

DemonIced Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Some people actually bought CDs before iTunes became big, like me. I have like 500 Cds (and I'm not exagerating) which is more or less something like 50 Gb of music, excluding music I downloaded which can add about 10 Gb... But again... I'm a music freak...

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. MegaDell

MegaDell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well do you actually listen to 36 GB worth of music? I mean, it's one thing to have it. It's one thing to have a collection of music, or movies, or guitars, or shoes, or clothing that can fill a house, but do you actually use it?

I don't like Dane Cook, but his joke about people who need to hold thousands and thousands and thousands of songs was funny.

But if you honestly need the space, why not, but chances are, you haven't listen to a couple THOUSAND songs on your ipod, maybe even a couple hundred artist in a long time.