Is having 5 icon rows and colums draining my battery?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NinjaBurrito, Mar 9, 2009.

1. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Ever since installing both 5 icon rows and 5 icon colums, it seems that my ipod touch is draining battery faster. I'm not sure if it just me playing games at night...

Bascally every night i do this:
    Itunes to download 1-3 podcasts
    Play games (Mafia live, idracula, and usually like uno or somthing) for about 20-30 min.
    Then put on one of my downloaded podcasts and go to sleep. (I make sure no other podcast plays after the one i play)
    And when i wake up i usually have like 50-60 percent battery! IDK what is wrong with my ipod touch but i'm hoping that it's not the 5 icon mods. it looks hella good with matte nano on!

Just wondering if thats the problem, thanks.

I'm using a 1g 16 gig ipod touch, jailbroken on 2.2.
  2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dont know about your problem but when i play DDR S or guitar rock tour for about 40 minutes, battery goes down to around 70% so i guess your's not that bad.
    uninstall anything from cydia that you dont use. those might be draining your battery if they are daemons or hooks in them
    go to sbsetting and kill any process that you do not require

dont know =/
  3. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well since you have the 1G, that means you have had that for quite a while, in which the battery is suppose to die. Every use brings the battery closer to being drained. So you would have to expect that. I myself is purposely killing my battery with SBSettings, Dock, and some MS.
  4. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Yeah, i've had my trusty ipod touch since the day it came out

Please Register or Log in to view images

I saved up my monthly $40 for so long to get it.

So i guess theirs really nothing i can do?

Ah, oh well... doesn't kill me to much, just annoying when i want to bring it to school...