is a battlefront for iphone a fantasy?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by steve19137, Nov 4, 2009.

?

how probable is a battlefront?

1. 0-10%

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 11-20%

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. 21-30%

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. 31-40%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 41-50%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 51-60%

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. 61-70%

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. 71-80%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 81-90%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 91-100%

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

i realize that there is already a thread about this, but with the release of Eliminate, i think that a battlefront couldnt be that hard. all battlefront is needs that eliminate doesnt have is bigger maps, better controls, better weapons, better customization, and the Force. you could play online, buy other worlds in the app (with either in-game credits (which would be thouands of credits per world) or itunes accounts), have battles in space, which can be achieved based on the new release of battlefront: elite squadron for ds and psp. anything else that i am missing can easily be achieved because eliminate is the bare bones structure for battlefront. so give your thoughts, please no "ive seen this thread millions of times" responses, because i searched, and didnt find any.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    also, it would need the huge price tag.
  2. iWishfull

iWishfull New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok, that would be bad***!!!
    Me and my friend have spent days and days playing BF and when BF2 came out we spent days and days on that (splitscreen FTW)
    Probability? 0-10!
    Do you honestly think LucasArts would do that? The graphics are too good (while stroll crappy) for the iPlatform. Controls would be a problem as well. Still, if they could make it as epic as the PS2 version... and somehow add a Bluetooth mode so me and friend can spend days and days on it...

Shweet!!!

Wait, do you mean Star Wars Battlefront cause that's what I've been ranting on about...