Firstly, it costs $10 Secondly, most of the features only apply to the iPhone. The only things I'm interested in really are it being faster, and the new C+P functionality. Finally, I'd have to upgrade, then JB my iPod again, losing all my Cydia apps, music etc in the process. It'll take a while to sync it all back and back up my Cydia stuff with SSH. So yeah, should I bother? Or wait until I have the time to re-JB and re-sync everything?