is 1.1.3 fully functional?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by IpodTouchMexico, Jan 29, 2008.

1. IpodTouchMexico

IpodTouchMexico New Member

can someone tell me if everything on 1.1.3 jailbreak works fine now? (ijailbreak method) cause im having some trouble when i reboot my phone it goes into recovery mode and i cant use bostool either, i cant move the apps, i moved the fonts n ringtones but whenever i click on move apps it just acts like its doing so but it doesent free up any space. thnkx
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not everything works. Summerboard doesn't work correctly. It can change the icons but not the background. Not everything in customize works.
  3. callum-m-r

callum-m-r New Member

Put simply, no.

Not yet anyway. Hopefully we'll get something worth the effort soon.
  4. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Honestly, No.

Forget the Apps - to be honest if they work, its a bonus.

For me, Fully functional means it operates how Apple intended, so the killer for me at the moment is that downloaded music from Itunes store does not sync back to iTunes.

Also, DRM iTunes music does not always Play/Sync back on to the ipod.....
  5. IpodTouchMexico

so should i stick with jailbroken 1.1.2 while all the "sht" gets fixed?
  6. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Depends on what you want

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am 1.1.3 running stable in terms of no crashes.

I have the wigglies, lyrics all the january updates and also many 3rd party apps. I dont have DRM as I only use tunes from my CD library - so I am not restricted by this bug....
  7. SD Max

SD Max New Member

Maybe I'm just lucky this go around but 1.1.3 is mostly problem free for me.

HAVE: wiggles, music d/l from itunes on my computer and on my touch is able to be played and synced back to itunes. DRP works just fine for me. lyrics works as expected. most of my apps are working as they did in 1.1.2. the january update all work

LACKING: can't get themes to work all the way and customize is crippled..

but other than cosmetic issues it does seem to be stable..maybe I just got lucky..btw i'm running the official 1.1.3JB..

/m
  8. IpodTouchMexico

Ill Prolly Stick With 1.1.2 Till They Fix Summerboard And The Customize Option, Then Ill Move Back To 1.1.3 , Which Will Hopefully Be 100% Bug Free By Then
  9. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

For me its all fine, not being able to change the background is a bummer, but the thing i find most annoying is randomly, my music stops at about half way though and then goes to next song, but if i start from that place in the song manually, it works fine.
  10. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Dont get me wong - Mine is as perfect as I need it - Everything that I need is working, including the wigglies and January App pack, with hybrid on maps.