Iron Man Battery Image Request!

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by tonyyvo, May 2, 2008.

1. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

ok so i had an idea of having the iron man's chest plate as a battery image. Something similar to the http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/ loading screen concept, but instead of loading, itll be tied ointo charging.....if that makes sense. if someone could make my idea work thatll be a great!! +rep will b given....thanks in advanced

*edit just checked out the game site for it and has another cool loading screen when you first load it (blue instead of white) http://www.ironmanthegame.marvel.com/index.php Be cool for either one

edit again: ok so i decided to take some screen shots of what im talkin about. hope this gives a push start for the creation of this battery image.

Attached Files:

2. iPodninja

iPodninja New Member

i could make something like that maybe in some spare time.
  3. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

awesome...i know its not hard...i just dont have any photoshop skills...haha
  4. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That or the advancing suit technology that he gains throughout the movie would be cool

Please Register or Log in to view images

Like, later, better suits are fully charged. That'd be tough to make though.
  5. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

lol...good idea...but he only goes through three suits....but i can see where you getting at. it would be hard to tell what % of battery u have charged already though =D
  6. iPodninja

iPodninja New Member

Hey man! I made your battery icon. Just upload the folder to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/BatteryImages. I did a quicker job on this then what I would do if I wasen't so tired. I will try to make a better one in some spare time. Hope you like it for now.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  7. rayden

rayden Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thanks, rep added.
  8. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

Awesome man. this will do for now +rep...hope to see an update soon!

ahh i tried to put it in but when i tried to select it in customize, it still gave me the same battery i had before. any chance that customize needs 17 images instead of 8?
    nvm..got it to work. thanx again!
  9. iPodninja

iPodninja New Member

Here's an update! I don't have my ipod right now, I will probably have it this week, so I haven't tested it yet. Please someone test it and take a picture of it on your ipod to show me what it looks like! I hope this one is better, I added twice as much battery parts to it so it is more precise. Thanks to the first person to test this!

EDIT: Fixed version uploaded, Looks more 3D because I warped it to fit, will upload a better version soon, If you like the actual Circle, tell me and I can upload it, I just wanna know which one's better.

Attached Files:

10. iPodninja

iPodninja New Member

Oops I forgot! Tell me what you think about it.