Hello to everyone. OK I know iROM had a very bad past, the whole grab and run thing...Anyway the owner has handed the domain over to me and I don't know what to do with it. Either open iROM again or just do nothing with it..I'm thinking of opening it again; but NO DONATIONS will be taken, especially after what happened last time. Instead the money needed will be made from the ads on the website which can take a while to make the needed money but it might be worth it. I don't know, I'm confused; what do you guys think? Should I wait it out 'till the ads make enough money and then open up iROM? It looked like a good place so yeah. The site gets SEVERAL hits, almost all of those hits are from installer. It seems people are still trying to access the repo but not many actually visiting the website. I've made a post on the website about the situation, so please leave a comment there to make it more 'noticed' and tell me what you think I should do with this thing. I don't have too much knowledge about making a repo this big but I've made my own before; so if anyone would like to jump aboard they are welcome.