iRecovery windows problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by SiN Altr Ego EL, Feb 2, 2009.

1. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok so here is my issue... and i'm sorry if there is already a thread for this, my computer is slow and laggy, and so i don't have the patience to search. so here is my problem. i'm jailbreaking right... and all is going good. (i'm following the stickied windows resn0w tutorial.) so i'm running XP, and i have everything downloaded, and libsub has installed very nicely. no problems there. i have my custom firmware made and everything. so here is the problem. when i try and inject the 2.1.1 IBSS file with irecovery, the cmd prompt says

"The system cannot excecute the specified program"

so i doesn't work. then i try and using irecovery itself, and then it says...

"can't open irecovery because it isn't cofigured correctly. reinstalling this may fix the problem"

so i've downloaded irecovery a few times now, and it still doesn't work. can anyone please help me out here?

the only thing that i think it may be, is that i didn't restart my computer after installing libsub.... but thats the only thing i can think of..

Thanks in advance!
  2. treyy

treyy New Member

Same Problem :\
    #push#