iradio doesn't work

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by tj.whosyomomma, Jan 30, 2008.

1. tj.whosyomomma

tj.whosyomomma New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have 1.1.3. I downloaded iradio, but it doesn't work. when i load it, it crashes
  2. inpala

inpala New Member

Really, its working for me..

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Nemes

Nemes New Member

iRadio seems to be expecting supporting libraries in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/arm-apple-darwin/lib, neither of which exist because everything is in /usr/lib. Creating symbolic links so that both /usr/local and /usr/arm-apple-darwin/ point to /usr seems to fix the issue. For people for whom it's working out of the box, I'm not sure what the difference is. Perhaps other jailbreaks have these links, but the jailbreakmobile I used did not.
  4. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    works for me aswell but it kept crashing to springboard when installed via installer.app so i just ssh'd into my ipod and set permissions still crashed so i just draged the iradio.app from my backup onto the ipod Applications folder set permissions respring and it worked. I just wish mnplight worked

5. mleland

mleland New Member

Well I have tried both solutions above without success.... I used the dev team app to go from 1.1.2jb to 1.1.3. Then I installed iradio via installer.app. This caused the crash where the springboard just reappears. I did create a link using ln -s for /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/arm-apple-darwin/lib to /usr/lib as well. anyone have any other ideas??
  6. kyleshelton01

kyleshelton01 New Member

I havn't tried iradio after JB again, I will try when I get home but I had the same problem and couldn't get it to work. This sucks this app sounds really cool
  7. akhan5916

akhan5916 New Member

this was happening with me too, you have to make sure u go niside the folder iradio.app and change EVERYTHING INSIDE to 755. Once i did that, I was good to go

8. nbata

nbata New Member

YES THIS WORKED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thank you sooooo much, i use this app a lot!! and when i upgraded to 1.1.3 it didnt work, but now it does thanks!!!
  9. mombopete

mombopete Member

What exactly is everyone doing to get this to work? I changed everything to 0755 and still crashes.
  10. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Turn The sound to the max...
    EDIT: I didn't read your post

Restart