iRadio Application

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Sianspheric, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

yes its a bit faulty, yes it isnt compleeetly stable.

but I love it, most the stations I've tried (except those marked "A") have worked fine.

the trick with the volume, is to set a default volume in your ipod music player, if you lower or raise the volume on there, then stop the music, go back into iRadio...you should have a decent volume level and I found the player...once going seemed pretty stable.

the actual app itself doesnt seem to have the other features working, but the very fact that....yes we can get internet radio working, is great.
  2. brewer-11

brewer-11 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is there anyway to access radio one (97.1 fm).... if soo that would be awesome
  3. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

BBC Radio One??

one tip would be to find out if the station is a "Shoutcast" station, and if you can find it on http://www.shoutcast.com/

find out what genre it is listed under and then you might be able to access it iradio
  4. kinematic@yahoo.com

kinematic@yahoo.com New Member

You can actually change the volume (this trick works with NES emulator as well). Double click the home button to bring up the mini-music control, increase the volume, hit play (you'll hear two audio sources but should jump in volume) and then hit the pause button to stop the music. Double hit the home button again to resume.

It might cause a crash so be wary of that, but it works generally 75% of the time for me.

Cheers
  5. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

I will try that, thanks!