iQuiz for ipod touch please

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by aman, Mar 8, 2008.

1. aman

aman New Member

Is there any games out there similar to this I could get for ipod touch? I bought it from iTunes and then it turned out i couldn't freaking use it. I am willing to pay if someone makes a full clone.
    1 person likes this.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

the only thing similar to it that i know of is MusicQuiz, it is under Multimedia, it should be included in community sources
  3. aman

aman New Member

are you able to create your own quizzes for it? that is a key part on my side
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

5. niko44

niko44 New Member

Music quiz only plays the beggining of the song from my experience...which ruins it.
  6. aman

aman New Member

i think this has a big potential for educational purposes. Say you have a vocabulary quiz. The quiz could look like

Define Cajole

(options)

to subdue (correct)

to ask

to give

to dig

you touch the correct answer and then a big check or x comes up depending on if you got it right. If you got it right it moves on to the next question but if you get it wrong you get an x by the option you got wrong and you have one more chance. If you get it right on your second try it moves on but if you get it wrong the second time it shows you the correct answer and a description to why it is the correct answer. You could also make it calculate how many you got wrong and how many right and make it so the ones you get wrong show up more often, but that is a bonus. For the input it could be a basic text file and we just edit a variables to add or remove questions.
  7. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I asked a dev to work on a game like this, but all i heard was that it's almost impossible to code such an app. But why? GOD, WHY?
  8. plokiju

plokiju New Member

9. aman

aman New Member

that could work i suppose