iPTF Repo email works.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SkylarEC, Nov 30, 2007.

1. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

So, I finally decided to stop being lazy and set up my iPod to receive email I receive about the iPodTouchFans Repository. This is the email that you get when you tap Contact. If there are any issues with packages not downloading, Main Script errors, questions or comments, know that they will now get my attention.

To everybody who already sent email to me via this system, I might get back to you, and I might not. There's too many right now to really sort through and answer everything, considering that the all issues that have come up thus far have been resolved within the forum itself.

Now, this being said, I feel I must stress, I do not want Post My Theme requests to go through that email. I still prefer checking the "Upload Your Theme" thread. However I will soon only be uploading things that are posted into this forum, that is, the iPod Touch Fans Installer Repository forum. I don't really like scouring the fora looking for things to upload. If you want your theme, your images, your applications you've made, your anything, please create a theme in this section. Do not post any requests in this section.

Also, do not get insulted if I do not post your creation onto the Repo.
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6

Just to clarify, please upload your submissions to the appropriate section of the forum and then start a thread in here with a link to your submission thread.
    Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ben2942

ben2942 New Member

4. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hope you see my theme.
  5. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Lmao, you do the exact opposite thing...
    Don't jump off of a bridge

Please Register or Log in to view images