iPTF Podcast

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Abcmsaj, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    iPod Touch Fans Podcast.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, after a successful trial run, I've decided to keep the iPTF podcast going!

If you've not heard of it yet, it's a podcast of less than 5 minutes in length which gives you the latest news, reviews and info on iPod Touch Fans.

We've also recently started holding giveaways and contests, which may interest a few people!

Bear in mind that the podcast is [UNOFFICIAL] and so has nothing to do with BGizzle.

And I have plans to bring in a secondary video podcast, hosting by Meikura, which will consist of drawing tips in Photoshop and Illustrator.

After episode 6, the podcast will have total revamp in its style and how it sounds - So stay tuned for that as it's turning out to be quite a long work in progress.

In the meantime, subscribe on iTunes by clicking on the link below, and you can listen to previous podcasts too and give opinions yourself!

Rate and Subscribe!
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  3. Your Everyday Hacker

Your Everyday Hacker Banned

It was, eh. Around the "cracked screen app" part I got a little confused. It sounded like "cracked app screen cracked app on cydia"..XD

Like the idea, though. Maybe it could be a little more entertaining..like we should have a jingle.

4. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    To be honest... I confused myself.

And yeah... I'm working on musical jingles now. Although not too jingly... coz that would be a radio show.. Lol.

What the "challenge" is... is to sum up iPTF front page news and exciting happenings in less than 5 minutes - For people who have missed stuff or just want to hear opinions on it.

But yeah... if i carry on it'll be better.

5. tat.zizzy

tat.zizzy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    already subscibed to ur podcast....great idea dude!!

6. macfanboy

macfanboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Amazing IDEA!! love it!!
    Subscribed!
  7. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen Banned

hey, I guess my pictures of you, pictures of me thread I made when I was evanXTC made number one!

8. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Very nice idea, even I am subscribing

A few pointers:

• It sounds like you write your script in advance, which is great. You did awesome throughout most of the cast, but there were a couple of times when you stumbled. Obviously that is something to fix

• The sound between news items seems very awkward. Perhaps a more elegant sound would be better? I don't know, the one you had just didn't seem to 'flow'.

• The top thread of the week: IMO, it should not be an off-topic thread. It should be a thread from one of the iPod-related forums.

• Your conclusion should boldly mention the site URL and include something like "please be sure to visit us at www.ifans.com" or something, because you may have listeners that have never been to the site before.
    Other than that, you did an awesome job; very professional. I look forward to hearing more

9. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I really liked it!
    I'm subscribed

10. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I will check it out in a minute. In the mean time I am trying to organize a non-fail IRC party xD