iPTF Brawl Tournament #2 [Prize: VC game -Thanks Blake]

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by AlexRADL, Apr 13, 2008.

1. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Its time for another Brawl tournament! This time, there will be a prize for the winner: a Virtual Console game of your choice (at a value of 500 points). Everyone say thanks to Blake for providing the prize!

The first tournament wasn't as successful has I hoped. 22 people signed up for the tournament and only 8 showed up. I would like to thank the 8 that showed up, we had a great time! For tournament #2 I am going to do things a bit differently. Instead of registering, all you need to do is show up (it would helpful if you posted here saying that you are coming just so I can get a feel for how many people there will be).

All communication for tournament #1 took place in our IRC channel. If you already have an IRC client, here is the information:

Server: Freenode

Channel: #brawl

If you do not have an IRC client simply click the link below, pick a username (preferably your iPTF username) and your in!

http://irc.netsplit.de/webchat/?net=freenode&room=%23brawl

Tournament #2 will take place on Friday at 9:00PM EST. So be in the chat room then.

Thanks, I hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!

PS- Tournament #2 will follow the same rules as tournament #1. Those rules can be found here:

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54219
  2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You guys better thank me. JP
    (Rep is appreciated)
    2 people like this.
  3. Shade

Shade New Member

I'm coming! +rep to blake =]
  4. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'll definitely be there! I can't wait till we start getting more people so we could do team battles xD.
  5. Blake

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I am going to try and be there... I was recording music with my cousin's band last friday night.
  6. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm in for another. If all we have to do is show up, how is the bracket going to be set up?
  7. AlexRADL

I already have (almost) everyones friend code. So, once the person comes to the IRC channel I'll add them to the bracket.
  8. bigdooki

bigdooki New Member

I wish I could play but I will be gone this Friday.

I just recently got Brawl and had a simple question that I figured you guys could answer. I got two controllers and figured me and a friend could play against other people online together while we were at my house. I could never get but one controller at a time to work online though and finally just gave up. Is there any way to hook it up where me and my friend can both play with with each other against other teams of two at my house because he doesnt have a Wii?

I will be glad to add rep to anyone that can help me and will check back hopefully to play in ur next tournament.
  9. AlexRADL

I'm not sure what you are asking, if I am wrong let me know. I'm guessing you are trying to hook up two wii controllers. All you need to do is take of the battery door and press the red "sync" button while next to your wii.
  10. Blake

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I think he wants to play 2 players online from 1 console.