iPowerHour Update BADLY NEEDED!! Any Help??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by goblue1988, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goblue1988

goblue1988 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I dont know if anyone here could even do it, but i assume it wouldnt be too difficult with the source code or something. iPowerHour needs a simple update that should have been included the whole time. Its a no-brainer really. There should be an option to select a playlist of songs to shuffle through. Right now it just selects 60 songs at random from everything on the ipod. There are a lot of songs on my ipod that i dont want to drink to. I want to be able to make a playlist in iTunes or an on-the-go one and be able to make iPowerHour ONLY shuffle between one minute selections of songs on the selected playlist. I have no experience with this at all, so anyones help (preferably doing it themselves) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys!!
  2. Cjb695

Cjb695 New Member

that is a great idea.. does anybody know who made this app
  3. bgoffe

bgoffe New Member

any update on this??? just downloaded the app and can't agree more that it would be awesome if we could select a specific playlist. Can anyone help?
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Don't think there's been any update. But this is an old thread so you should post a new one for further discussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.