iPoT fanclub.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nintendodude, Sep 25, 2007.

1. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

so, i brought a car load of my friends to the apple store, they all got 8 GB iPoTs, and two of my teachers got one. have you convinced anyone to get one?
  2. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon New Member

Jees...bet the apple staff member got a big pat on the back for sellin all those!

My bf thought I was stupid for shelling out the cash for mine but after playing with it for 5mins...i couldn't get it back!

I think that most people would be convinced after having a play with one.
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

Apple didnt even do anything to sell them, as soon as my pals saw them they fell in love with it, most of them werer Zen users.
  4. ukdoob

ukdoob New Member

I have recommended iPoT

In reply ....YES I have strongly recommended the iPoT to my BF as he was looking at the new Nano. He too is ordering one direct from Apple UK now

Please Register or Log in to view images

SPREAD THE WORD - TOUCH!
  5. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon New Member

I know that they didn't do anything to sell them...but it still means they're individual sales will be pretty decent for the day, without even having to work for it.

It's definitely true that people do just fall in love with them tho!
  6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, you think you a guy would want either a Touch or Classic, and that a girl would want a Nano or Shuffle cause theyre "cute"
  7. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

my girlfriend wasnt too impressed with it until i showed it to her... she was like, wow, thats actually pretty cool.

She just doesnt have the money to spend on one, so she would probably be the first one i conviced to get one (again, if she could afford it)

Oh, but I did convince my dad to get an iphone because of how much i liked the ipod
  8. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Everyone I show this too wants one. Only one is getting it for sure (one for her oldest son, and one for herself). I also got another friend kicking himself because he just bought a Zune.
  9. iceman5008

iceman5008 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    its funny, most people at my school dont even know that it exists. People always ask if its an iphone
  10. Falseblue

Falseblue New Member

I got my dad into it when he first played with safari. He wont get one for himself though.