ipodtouchmaster's 1.1.3 jb installer problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by canuks_fan, Jan 27, 2008.

1. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

so i jailbroke my ipod in 1.1.3 with ipodtouchmaster's method, and my installer won't work... it brings up a screen with pencils and a paper, does the loading screen thing with the circle of lines, and then restarts. What's the deal?
  2. lambson804

lambson804 New Member

i got the same problem...all the apps work and stuff.. but the installer just restarts once touched(?)/selected
  3. nicknaggriff

nicknaggriff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hopefully you guys had openssh installed and turned on, because if you did, its still on there, try ssh`ing back in and change the permissions for installer to 755
  4. lambson804

lambson804 New Member

thanks man, i actually read a few of the posts and figured that part out.. but now I'm tryin to install Apollo and other programs, and now it's just quitting out of installer before it finishes installing..
  5. maj2505

maj2505 New Member

You are probably unable to install any applications because you do not have any disk space left. They are working on a clean up to remove the large files that are downloaded during the jailbreak.
  6. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    if you jailbreaked 1.1.2 correctly you should be able to install SSH and Installer ,
    YOu SSH into your ipod using any SFTP client and go to your /applications/installer.app and change Chmod "755" then exit out of that and re launch installer and it should work.
  7. sdelcore

sdelcore New Member

my permissions for installer is already 775 but it is not working still what should i do?