iPodTouch Wardriver

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by yanks111890, Apr 2, 2008.

1. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I no this has been talked about forever but what about porting WarDriver to the Touch. I currently have it and it works great on the psp.

If this all goes back to the injecting packets thing i am apologizing right now but idk y we still could't use it as an upgrade to stumbler since it shows hidden ssids

Since I am no developer somebody please port this
    Thanks
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus

Wtf is WarDriver?
  3. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    driving with a portable device that sees all the wifi networks (IE laptop or ipod)
  4. yanks111890

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    technically its driving around with a laptop and gps mapping out wifi spots..but u dont really need the gps..... correct me if im wrong but the psp version can also pick up hidden networks and assists in wep cracking
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

that would be cool - and please dont say that the current stumbler or aplogger are wardrivers. because although they are wifi detectors, a wardriver does it automatically and constantly, so if you move out of range of a network, it will change instantly.

maybe theres a way to change the automatic refresh of wifi networks lists in preferences to less than 10 seconds?
  6. yanks111890

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    exactly it is a HUGE upgrade from those 2. If i knew the location of every wifi network in my area it would be awesome because i could easily walk down my street and not lose connection. If its on the psp i don't see y it cant be on the Touch since many other apps have been ported.
  7. berky93

berky93 New Member

I really think that there must be a way to change the automatic timer for refreshes.

I bet if we can find that string, then an app could be made that lets you set it from default to "wardriver mode"