iPodTouch Calendar Help Needed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by anthonyp22, Apr 16, 2008.

1. anthonyp22

anthonyp22 New Member

I have a Jailbroke 16GB iPodTouch v 1.1.4 with a PC and Office 2007 that I use Outlook to sync my Addresses and Calendar with. Over the weekend I did a sync and now the calendar on my iPod has an "Appointment" for EVERY day, every month and every year but there isn't anything showing at the bottom for appointments when I select a day. I have deleted all schedules in outlook and resynced which gets rid of everything, but then when I resync with all MY stuff back in, it does the same thing. I have created new profiles, new calendars and new .pst files in outlook with no luck.

Any ideas?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can I delete a file that calendar will regenerate?

Attached Files:

2. jktouch

jktouch New Member

I had that exact same problem, and to fix it took time, I had to look at all my events in that month, and I checked the scheduled date/time, and relised it was wrong, and one of the events said "all day from Thu 12 to wed 11, but once I had altered that most of the events went back to normal.

It sounds complicated I know LOL , I guess what I'm trying to say is check the date and time of the events are right... Hope this was helpful
  3. anthonyp22

anthonyp22 New Member

Thanks Anyway

That didn't work. Got rid of some of it but not all. I just redid my whole calendar, that fixed it. Hopefully it will last.