iPod won't turn on at all..??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Luis26, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Luis26

Luis26 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, so my iPod is jailbroken, with Blackra1n, and I installed something that required my iTouch to reboot. Since it rebooted, I had to reconnect it with Blackra1n. After it rebooted I turned it on and got the usb and iTunes screen, obviously. Then, right before I connected it to the computer I turned it on again. Then I connected it to the computer and the computer told me it would install the hardware device (I had never connected my iTouch to this computer) Then when I clicked the Blackra1n icon I realized that my iPod was off, but now it won't turn on...=(. Any help would be nice.
    P.S: I have tried many procedures but to no avail. Maybe someone here can explain it to me in detail...Thanks!!
  2. Chamilism

Chamilism New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Is it in DFU mode? Have you tried holding home and power button for 10 seconds? Does it still have battery?
  3. Luis26

Luis26 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, yeah. I was downloading stuff from Cydia while it had around 80% battery and as I said, I turned it on right before I connected it to the computer-so yeah, it "should" have battery. I have tried the "hold home and power button for 10 sec." procedure, but I get nothing. My computer doesn't recognize that I connected anything at all.
    Thanks for the help...!!
  4. Chamilism

Chamilism New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    try a different computer?
  5. Luis26

Luis26 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't even get the little Apple logo to show on the iPod. I just got the iPod last September, a mere 4 months ago...