Ipod won't start.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by iTeam, Mar 26, 2009.

1. iTeam

iTeam New Member

Alright. I have searched the forum and tried many solutions like DFU Mode, etc. I cannot get this to work.

I jailbroke my Ipod Touch 16 Gig 2.2.1. IT worked. Later, an hour afterwords, I decided to hit the "Reset All settings blah blah blah" in the General Settings.

The reset was going well, then it restarted. Its been 2 hours of trying to get it to start up. IT keeps getting frozen at the pinneaple. I cannot get DFU mode to work, and when I did, it didn't show up. Itunes won't recognize a thing.

I would be greaaaattly in your debt if you could help me. Please, this is reallllly bad.

I figured "Hey, the warranties are over, so what could I lose" and I don't have any money to take it into a place.

I have tried everything I read and could think of to no avail.

Thank you for reading, and thankkkkkss if you help!
  2. FusionDevTeam

FusionDevTeam New Member

see if on the boot logo you hold down the home button and then plug it in and keep holding it until it goes into recovery mode. then try this thread (its mine) http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160718 and see if it works. if not then restore.
  3. iTeam

iTeam New Member

Its not going into DFU mode.