iPod won't show my MUSIC!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iJo, Feb 11, 2008.

1. iJo

iJo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi! I have an iPod touch 8gb that is firmware 1.1.3 non-jailbroken. My problem is that when i connect my iPod into my computer, on iTunes it would show up and instead of my iPod being named "Jo's iPod" its just "Ipod" and it goes to the " iPod Touch January Software Upgrade" page so that it tells you about buying the new package with "Notes, Maps, and etc"..I just have to scroll down and click on "No Thanks" but then it goes to the same page where the only option is to click "Ok" but then when you do it goes to the iTunes store. I don't want to buy the items and it wont let me see my iPod libary and movies and playlist..Please Help! Thank You!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. firstblooduk

firstblooduk New Member

i have the exact same problem apple f***ed up here because its happening to other ppl on other forums

I managed to circumvent this by blocking the itunes store completely. I just disconnected my network and then connected my iPod. You get an error that itunes can not get to the itunes store, and presto, you can do stuff with your ipod again.

Maybe I should try making a host-file or messing with some firewall rules, but this was a quick solution that worked for me.
  3. asfastpitch2009

asfastpitch2009 New Member

Same thing is happening to me! idk what to do???
  4. asfastpitch2009

asfastpitch2009 New Member

ok yeah i just did that. i unhooked my internet and it worked fine. apple is just screwing around..
  5. xM45x

xM45x New Member

man that sucks almond nuts. Did you registar the iPod? That might make
    A difference
    srry doe bad English I'm posting on my touch
  6. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    iPODS PLAY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT????
  7. onelove-1x

onelove-1x New Member

I had the same problem just now on my new touch I purchased today for the Mrs. I don't have that problem on mine though. I just get a message saying that "unable to do something etc." This is some ol' bull shizzle. You would think apple would have a fix or something, I know they have to know about it.
  8. iJo

iJo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok this is what i did, when i plug in my ipod and it loads the itunes store upper top middle, be fast and click the [x] before it loads all the way.
  9. b0rn2eatrice

b0rn2eatrice New Member

lol that works too