Ipod Won't Seem to restore?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Muffin King., Feb 12, 2009.

1. Muffin King.

Muffin King. New Member

Hi, well i jailbroken my ipod and i forgot to put it on standby before the battery died but i kind of forgot. So my real probelm is when i connect it to my computer ( then do the home and power thing ) it comes up as the restore as it should. Though when i click on the restore it says It cannot be restored, check if you have the latest itunes ( And i Do! )

So i tried on my laptop ( I dont use it any more ) and i do the same thing, but insted of it saying it wont restore it doese restore but after its finished it is still blank, it wont turn on! Some times while half way through the restore it comes up as an error. I am not saying my ipod is 'Bricked' because i know that is inpossible. Please help? Oh and DFU Mode Doesnt help! )
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry if this is double posting ( im not too sure ) But i really need Answers!
  2. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Put it in DFU mode, the SHIFT CLICK the restore button. Pick the 2.2.1 firmware and go..
    should work then.
  3. Muffin King.

Muffin King. New Member

I Thought some one would say that .. ive tried that but it always comes up the the error i mentioned or it just turns black.