iPod won't respond to anything

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by LiamzEffectz, Jul 27, 2008.

1. LiamzEffectz

LiamzEffectz New Member

You've all probably got sick of these posts but I'll explain anyway.

I was pwning the ipod on vista with winpwn and it was in the middle of the writing on my ipod screen and my laptop crashed. Now I can't switch it on or charge it. It isn't recognised by anything.

Have I completely broke it?

Thanks for the help!

**EDIT - I only got the ipod 3 days ago

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. HKengineer

HKengineer New Member

hold the home bottom and wake/sleep bottom together till ipod logo appear. the release wake/sleep bottom with home pressed. in about 20 seconds you can find your ipod in recover mode. then restore to normal and rejail break. (search and you;ll find lot of about put ipod to recovery mode or DFU mode)
  3. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Yep that about covers it
  4. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    IF it again doesen't work, try using another program to jailbreak your iPod. (I used iLiberty+ with Mac OS X and everything works perfectly)
  5. thebusdriver

thebusdriver New Member

this just happened to me to. it doesnt go into recovery mode....when he says nothing responds hes saying the truth. trust me. ive put my ipod in recovery mode with wake sleep and with ziphone dozens of times but my ipod wont do anything. it doesnt even charge when i plug it in
  6. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

i think its the fact that your laptop crashed right in the middle of the process that it kinda screwed up your ipod. just try to restore and tell us how it goes. or the other suggestions given.