Ipod won't open music and videos and say 0 music and vids

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aussieIDOLfan, Oct 29, 2009.

1. aussieIDOLfan

aussieIDOLfan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My ipod touch is 2G and its jail broken. It was working fine until i try to go in into music, it shows the white screen then glitches and goes back to the main page. I go into "settings>general>about" it says i have 0 music and videos.

I reset all settings everything works fine, but when i turn my ipod off then on again or when sometimes the ipod stops itself and restarts again or connect it to my pc. I get the same problem again. When i connect it to itune on my PC all my music and vids are still there. Please help
  2. nmarino1002

nmarino1002 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same problem

My 2g iPod is doing the same thing. Mine is not jailbroken and is up to date with the latest firmware (3.1.2). It doesn't happen all the time (7 or 8 times) and I've been able to resync or restore ( if syncing doesn't work) to get my songs and videos back. I hope someone can figure out how to fix this problem. It's really aggrivating!
  3. j70LAR_J3EAR

j70LAR_J3EAR New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a solution ......... if u guys installed the cydia app were it allows u to switch itunes so u can sync to more then one then click on it again...when i first installed it to my ipod i hit the itunes switch and then it said i have no music or vid so i hit it again and i was fine