iPod wont load up!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by legendarytrainer, Jun 20, 2009.

1. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ok i have a first gen ipod touch which i have had for a few days ( what i mean is that i had to get my other one replaced, but i have had an ipod touch since 1.1.1, so im not a complete noob) and i jailbroke it this morning with redsn0w 0.7.1 and it took a couple tried but i got it. i donwloaded icy and a few other things and then i went into cydia, and it told me i have updates. i let it update itself and it gave me the option to go back to cydia. i clicked it and i got the SWOD. i left it for a few mintuess and it just wouldnt go away. so i tried a force reboot and now i cant get past the apple logo. i will leave it there and sometimes it will look like it shutsoff very quickly then goes back to the apple logo. its been like this for like 20 minutes. any help would be appreciated. i wish to use a DFU mode then clean restore option as my last resort. thanks
  2. wasssabi5

wasssabi5 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ugh same thing with me

Please Register or Log in to view images

i might downgrade its killing me
  3. TheIpodTeen

TheIpodTeen New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey

this happened to me, it got stuck at the apple logo then a black screen i tried to shut it down it would not shut down then apple logo again, device started to get hotter and hotter every time until I pressed the home and power button for around 20 secs and finally turned off and then I put it in recovery mode and restored back to 3.0 and then rejailbroke and its working fine now..
    Edit/Delete Message
  4. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    yeah same with me. i ended up restoring it, then rejailbreaking it, then it wouldnt get past the black screen after the apple logo, then i restored again, then i rejailbroke and havent had any problems. jsut goes to show that you can really never brick an ipod touch.
  5. ipodtouchpwnd69

ipodtouchpwnd69 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    True. I never experienced this problem though as far as im aware.