iPod won't connect to pc

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by savior142, Apr 23, 2009.

1. savior142

savior142 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, here's my story. I bought my first gen iPod quite a while ago, and when i tried to sync it to my first pc (PC A), i realized nothing happened. I plugged in the cable, and it wasn't even charging. So i tried syncing with my other PC (PC B) and everything worked fine. So from that moment i kept on syncing with PC B.

About a week ago I made some icons with PC A and i wanted to sync them to my iPod. But it still didn't work. I tried ifunbox, didn't work. I started looking for a solution, went to the wonders of the windows xp device manager, and i saw a yellow triangle next to the Apple mobile device manager. I tried to update. Failed. Reinstalled itunes. Still this problem. At that moment i made a big mistake. I thought deleting the driver and reinstall it could be a solution. It wasn't of course. I deleted it and it didn't came back, even with reinstalling itunes. What to do next?
  2. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    system restored that b*tch to the day that i deleted apple mobile device support and now i'm running smoothly. (so far)

will report back if i have any problems.
  3. savior142

savior142 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You mean restoring my ipod or my computer system?

I think i'll just get an hackintosh

Please Register or Log in to view images