ipod wont connect to itunes anymore!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wonderings, Oct 12, 2007.

1. wonderings

wonderings New Member

Well I tried the iPod touch automatic jailbreak hack program, something didnt work right, now I cant restore my ipod because itunes doesnt see it on mac or windows, and the reset in settings doesnt fix the problem either. Any options for me here?
  2. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

If you have searched around you would have found the method to force it into restore mode.

Hold the home and sleep button down together for a while. COntinue to hold them, the ipod will turn off, then the apple logo will show up. Keep holding the home button but release the sleep button, then you should see the connect to itunes logo... connect to itunes and restore.
  3. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you've searched the forum you would find a "undo" procedure:
    1) Connect your USB cable to a PC or Mac, I'd imagine both would work the same
    2) Hold both lock and home until you see apple icon.
    3) When apple icon appears, CONTINUE to hold home, but release lock
    4) While CONTINUE to hold home button, wait about 25 seconds after you see your dashboard or springboard or whatever its called (screen with all the icons), you will put the unit into recovery mode.
    5) Recovery using iTunes by putting the OS back on the iPod touch... it should be locked again...