Ipod Wont Charge :|

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gaming Warrior, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

My ipod wont charge and itunes wont pick it up at all. i have tried two computers using two different cables and still nothing. i have no what to reformat so if i send to apple they will know i jail broke it. what should i do :| I'm stressing hard here.
    btw i have less then 10% charge left :|
  2. Eff1nT4sty

Eff1nT4sty New Member

kind of the same problem except with wall charges. cannot charge via usb>wall plugin. It just resarts my touch ( apple logo) it's pissing me off when i want to watch movies and 10% left. well ok ill just plug it in.... restart. Again and again.
  3. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

Thats not even close to my problem yours can still be charged, i'm up sh*t creak.
  4. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

I had the same thing a few days ago as I was going through the 1.1.3 jailbreak process. (It happened somewhere in the process, don't remember where.) I could use my Touch as normal but it wouldn't recognize that it was plugged in at all, even on a different computer, so no charging, no iTunes. Scared the crap out of me. My only solution was to do a full restore (forced restore method), and that brought it back to life.