iPod WILL NOT restore in RESTORE MODE, have to KEEP RESSURRECTING via ZIPHONE, Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheAviator, Jun 11, 2008.

1. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

I have recently tried to rejailbreak using ZiPhone, a jailbreak method that has often caused me headache, occasionally making my iPod lockup, freeze, and corrupt music and video uploads. So I decide it's time to try to recify things using the VERY SAME PROGRAM... My mistake. Now, I can't even do a force-restore to even 1.1.4. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE?!?!?! I find my iPod in restore mode not restoring, so I have to use ZiPhone to get me to normal mode. PLEASE help!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    So you plug in your ipod, iTunes recognizes it, and the hit you restore? Are you getting an error? Ziphone isn't the problem either, it's what you do after you jailbreak. If you would like a foolproff guide let me know.
  3. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Yeah, I try a force restore to 1.1.1 but no dice. I'm leaving my iPod in restore mode until I can get some help on this. I get a 'Cannot restore due to unknown error (1)' message.
  4. francisco582

francisco582 Member

im trying to restore my ipod too and my screen flips out, it flickers and i got error 6 and 2001 its super wack i cant do anything with it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Can somebody PLEASE help?
  6. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

iPod fixed by forcing into DFU mode via ZiPhone
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You can't just go from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 for starters. I believe you need to go to 1.1.3 first. Let me find the autodown source and it may work for you. Why 1.1.1?
  8. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

So I can rejailbreak to 1.1.4 without having to use ZiPhone
  9. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

It isn't ziphone. Try downloading it again, as there may have been a corrupted download. You can also do it with winpwn, pwnage, iliberty, and idemocracy. <-- last one iphones only as far as i know...