Ipod Touoch "big Problem"

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by niclush, Jan 19, 2008.

1. niclush

niclush New Member

Ipod Touch "big Problem"

morning all, hope someone can help.

I installed a few apps last night everything was working fine. watched a movie. I got up this morning and turned my touch on and found that when i looked in the movie and music folder it said i had nothing on it.??? when pluged into itunes it said i have 10gig of "other". The photos are still there. Wierd!

So i backed tracked my steps from the apps i installed last night and uninstalled everything. Now its sitting on the password (slider) screen with the little animated circle (the one that runs when you install) and does nothing, i cant enter the password and the reset button wont work. I can turn it off but still goes back to the main screen and does the same thing.

Itunes just sits and says i have to punch in password for itunes to use the ipod????

Arrrrrrrrr what a mess! - excuse the rant!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can i do any type of restore before or at the apple logo????
  2. Blooper4912

Blooper4912 Member

You can put it into recovery mode and then restore it by turning it off (hold down both buttons for about 5 seconds until the screen turns off) and then boot it while holding the home button. Once it shows the "connect to itunes" screen, plug it into your computer and restore.
  3. niclush

niclush New Member

Easy ay! if you read thing the first time

thanks for the reply
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

WAIT before you restore try doing a reset (doesnt erase anything) by holding the home and power buttons untill it turns off then releasing BOTH.
  5. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

as for the movies and songs not being there he may have installed swap tunes