iPod touch's Wallpaper

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DinoCorleone, Oct 19, 2008.

1. DinoCorleone

DinoCorleone New Member

Fellas, you know a way I can use my custom made Wallpaper without jailbreaking my ipod?! I wanna have it as my home screen wallpaper with all the icons on it & everything. I'm not able to use it since 1.1.4 & I'm not thinking about jailbreaking again right now. Its too much work and I don't really feel good about it...

I worked on this Wallpaper quite a time & would love to have it back on my iPod again.

Maybe you guys know a way around this. I hate this black screen. With all the good work Apple does, but sometimes they really make stupid decisions! Why don't they let people choose a wallpaper of their own instead of this black, dead background!

It could be that this topic was discussed before somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it. So sorry about opening a new thread. Hope you understand.

Here is a screenshot, so you know what I'm talking about. Thank you for helpin' out

Please Register or Log in to view images

Salute!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

You can't do it without being jailbroken.
    And I think you should jailbreak.
    It's really awesome.
    And much more stable than it used to be.
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Jailbreaking is quick and painless now, it'll take under 10 minutes usually. You should try it out.
  4. DinoCorleone

DinoCorleone New Member

If so, what is the safest & the most painless method, considering my firmware version 2.1?!
  5. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4