ipod touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by stretch116, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stretch116

stretch116 New Member

can anybody help with my ipod touch i been trying put five icon at the bottom of my ipod touch but i could only get from 1 icon to 4 but i would that some help on how to get the five icon on my ipod i watch the video on youtube but it still does not work can anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. stretch116

stretch116 New Member

can anybody help with my ipod touch i been trying put five icon at the bottom of my ipod touch but i could only get from 1 icon to 4 but i would that some help on how to get the five icon on my ipod i watch the video on youtube but it still does not work can anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stretch116 New Member

stretch116 New Member

ipod touch jailbreak 1.1.3

need help with my ipod touch custom fw 1.1.3
  5. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Download customise, and in the icon arrange catagory, there should be something about how many icons you want on the dock, change it to 5, and then in the icon re-arrange option, arrange it so the 5 icons you want in the dock are on the top of the list, the order they are in will be the order they appear on your dock.
    I think what you have been doing it trying to do it by holding down on an icon and arranging them like that, simply dragging 5 onto the dock wont work.
    And by the way, if you have a problem DO NOT POST 4 TIMES IN A ROW!! theres no need, you wont get a reply any quicker, you posted 4 messages in the space of 12 minutes...
  6. Navlelo

Navlelo New Member

And 5 icons on the dock is only possible in 1.1.2 so now everyone has only 4 icons on the dock post firmwares.
  7. jordanpooph555

jordanpooph555 New Member

Can you please stop being annoying

and try searching next time
  8. music4life

music4life Active Member

Wow, read the rules lately? It says don't double post, or let alone quadruple post.

CLOSED.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.