iPod touch:

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nintendodude, Sep 22, 2007.

1. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

ok, i guess i cant make a Poll...

anyway, I see LOTS of people calling this the iTouch, and i find that to be incorrect for many reasons, especially because it is inconsistant with the rest of Apples products, however, I have heard Apple employees themselves call this thing the iTouch (perhaps too many syllables?)

my question is this, should we call this thing the 'touch, Touch, iPoT, iPodt or what?

i really dont like to see iTouch come up because it is grammatically inaccurate for an apple product....

Discuss:
  2. Aciidc0der

Aciidc0der Retired Moderator

i agree iTouch would be like a new PC with touch stuff and not an iPod...what im saying is include the P or something to know its an iPod...
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

keep em coming...
  4. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon New Member

Steve Jobs says it's an ipod touch, so I'm good with that! It also has way less connotations.

I am surprised to hear that you have heard apple store employees calling it an itouch, I'm sure if they were overheard by management, they would be corrected. In my humble opinion there is no question.
  5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

well, not to sound too much like a sh*t head (seeing as how I am currently seeking employement at this current place) the people at my Apple store are total retards. when a customer asked "how many songs can I put on my 4 GB iPhone" the employee said " uh, well, (some whispering) about 1800 or so"

what a tard! unless the song are encoded at 64KBps, that is not possible, and it is advertised at 1000, which is in itself a blatent lie, unless it is all songs formatted at 128 Bit AAC, which is waht is advertised, but any audiophile like me uses at least 192 KBps MP3 (for compatibility)

anyway, just hearing one of those tards say iTouch made me want to sh*t my pants, then put the pants over that guys head.

lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. androo54

androo54 New Member

Just as the iPod video is officially the "iPod video" with the "alias"(yeah, mac geek) of "video", I say the alias for this just be the "touch."

My touch. Your touch. His touch. Her touch. Our touch. The touch. Red touch, Blue touch. (Sorry for that Dr. Seuss moment.)
  7. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

although I appreciate the fact that you are able to acknoledge my mac geekieness, and my horrid spelling abilities (learning two non english languages does that to you) i have to humbly disagree with evertyin you just said. Apple never officially called the iPod 5G the iPod video, and if they did, shame on them.
  8. Aciidc0der

Aciidc0der Retired Moderator

Jobs himself said that it was the iPod that now could do video...not iPod video...
  9. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

exactly my point.
  10. ITBRTI

ITBRTI Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)