ipod touch wouldn't play songs

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sensational, Mar 10, 2008.

1. sensational

sensational New Member

i do not know why, but suddenly my ipod touch wouldn't play the songs. it was all fine after i jailbreaken but then it had some problems with syncing with itunes. after reinstalling itunes, the problem was solved but then now, the ipod touch wouldn't play the songs. as in the song wouldn't even start. i had to restore and everything was fine. then i tried to install summerboard and the same thing happened. can someone enlighten me? thx in advance
  2. Clarky9

Clarky9 New Member

1) Hold the Home and Power button until the ipod turns off.
    2) Keeping holding until the Apple logo shows up, dont let go of the Home.
    3) It now should go back to the Recovery Mode when you first got it
    4) Try and restore and jailbrake again

Hope this works
  3. sensational

sensational New Member

haiz. thanks for ur help. but i restore already and the problem was solved. now is a syncing problem. as in the itunes recognizes my ipod touch, but the playlist shown under the device in itunes is different from the playlist on the ipod touch. the itunes seems to be syncing a specified time period of the playlist over to my ipod touch.
  4. Clarky9

Clarky9 New Member

Trying re syncing everything again-
  5. sensational

sensational New Member

yea sync and resync lots of times already. then what's funny was when i decided to make the ipod touch go into restore mode, so i held the power and home button until the apple logo showed up and held the home button. nth happened so i just released and then after that, the music suddenly appeared.