iPod touch won't work

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by westsideg09, Feb 1, 2008.

1. westsideg09

westsideg09 New Member

I tried to jailbreak to 1.1.3 via the Official Installer App and it didn't work. It went white, and no icons would appear...just the top of the ipod with my wifi signal. Ever since then...whenever I try to turn it on, it won't load. I will see the silver apple but it never leaves. Right now, I'm really trippin...this is insane.

Ok...as I was writting this, it finally opened. It's hella slow but iTunes isn't detecting it at all. This is ridiculous... I am very limited to what I can do when it is opened...so any help would be appreciated ASAP.
  2. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Looks like you'll need to force restore.

Hold the home and sleep button down, when the iPod restarts and you see the apple logo, release the sleep button keep pressing the home button. Soon you should see the connector and an iTunes image, it should be in restore mode, and iTunes should be able to detect it.
  3. westsideg09

westsideg09 New Member

Ok well... I just tried again...it won't go in god damn restore. It opened...now all I see is my background, slide to unlock with the time on top along with BACK PLAY FORWARD..... iTunes isnt detecting it at all.

Ok well now, I see all my icons...but its really slow. It's connected to my computer but isnt charging nor is it being detected. Can I restore it from there?
  4. westsideg09

westsideg09 New Member

I did and it's not working. i did it for over 1 minute. Ok...i did it....didn't see a connector or anything....it started like it did before, still undetected by the computer/