Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

ipod touch won't play games i've downloaded

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by deirdre, Nov 4, 2008.

1. deirdre

deirdre New Member

Hi,

Can anyone help? I've downloaded some free games, such as Solitaire, from the itunes store. I've authorised my computer and synched the games to my ipod but when i click on them from my menu on the itouch screen, they won't open and just revert back to the general menu page.

Anyone any ideas? Thanks.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Sync the applications again, so uncheck the box, sync, check the box, and sync once more.

If this doesn't work, download a free application on Mobile AppStore, CoolIris for instance, and then delete it via wiggle feature.
    *The above has been described as a fix if syncing the apps doesn't remedy the problem.
  3. geeCAKES

geeCAKES New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    mines do exactly the same, im new though so dont understand all this, i need simple instructions
  4. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    download a free game from the AppStore on the iDevice, open it and close it again, delete it and your other Apps should work.
  5. nozz

nozz Member

Or: Authorize your computer again and sync.
  6. staysha

staysha New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it does the same with me....ok.....i bought songs,movies,games,ect.and i autharized my computer,and synced my ipod touch. it was all working fine my games played fine and now all of a suddun i press a game app and it goes to the loading screen for the game....a few seconds later it goes back to the ipods main menu.....why,whats wrong,i want simple answers,im not the only 1,why r the ipods doing this.....help me please.
  7. ipod nerd

ipod nerd Guest

i fixed itt!

look guys, all u have to do is delete it and reinstall it.
    if that dont work, you have to delete it and download again :(
    hpoe i helped!
  8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Uhhh-Idont think so!

I have the sane prob and looking 4help, but I'm 100% sure I DONT wanna delete them!I mean, I've gone soo far with the proggress, and I got some 4free and now their paid, but the best advise I can give 2anyone is wait+c