Ipod touch wnt respond. Please help me.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by pixie, Jan 19, 2010.

1. pixie

pixie New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Last year my mom bought me a 2g ipod touch. After a couple months i'd ended up cracking the screen however the ipod still worked perfectly. Well, a couple weeks ago my ipod started acting weird. I'd picked it up off of my desk and pushed the home button to wake it up. Then the screen starting showin flashing lines and then turned white. I reset the ipod b/c i've dealt with the "white screen of death" before. After waiting about a minute i tried to turn it back on and it would not turn on. I tried resetting again, plugging it up the itunes, dfu mode, restoring and everything else i could think of and nothing is working. Itunes will not even recognize it. Its has not been water damaged, and I've called apple, but that didnt work out, they told me my ipod's warranty was over close to two mths ago. Can someone please help me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. kingkong92

kingkong92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ouch bro, you should use blackra1n to help and see if it does anything other wise, keep trying to restore or dfu mode. i suggest you go to apple and buy their warrenty thingy. wait wait scratch that out. apple doesnt cover broken screens. so all i have to say is go to apple and trade it for a new one. unfortunately they will take your old/broken ipod touch and get you a new one with like $125-$200 bucks. depends on which GB you get. hope this help
    -lkv-
  3. pixie

pixie New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wat is blackra1n?