iPod Touch Wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rbpaintballer, May 30, 2010.

1. rbpaintballer

rbpaintballer New Member

I can use my wifi that i have set up for my upstairs on my 1st gen iPod touch but I cannot use it on my 3rd gen iPod Touch, it shows it as connected and shows full signal, yet when i open anything that requires internet, it shows a black screen and that it is connecting. Need Help

Thanks
  2. monkey1883

monkey1883 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Have you tried restarting your wireless router? Turn it off for ten seconds, then turn it back on. Wait until the router says that it's connected to the internet and wireless is ready. It should have lights to show this. Try reconnecting on your iPod
  3. rbpaintballer

rbpaintballer New Member

Just tried that and it didn't work. I'm on my other 1st gen iPod touch right now and it works fine on The same connection. Also th 3rd gen says that my iPod wall cheater is not a supported charging device.
  4. monkey1883

monkey1883 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Does it always do that when you plug in to the charger? Try this: Go into settings->Wi-Fi->Click on the blue arrow on your network->"Forget this Network"->then try reconnecting
  5. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Well Disconnect your first gen from the wifi and restart your 3g touch. Maybe you reached the max# of devices connected at once.
  6. monkey1883

monkey1883 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So'd u get it working?