iPod Touch Wifi Problem :x

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vinh, Aug 4, 2008.

1. vinh

vinh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Recently my iPod Touch was working well as always but today there was a problem with my wi-fi. My wi-fi was greyed out and it said No Wi-fi. I have tried to restore it but no luck on getting my wi-fi back. I have also downloaded iLiberty+ and tried the No wi-fi fix but it turned out not so great as I expected to be, It had a black screen saying "Gray wi-fi fix please wait" and along with another words. It took so long fixing that I thought it was suppose to be like that so I left my iPod Touch on the table for about 3-4 Hours. When I got back it was still fixing, I think it was stuck. I tried this 5 times already nothing happen. I have also tried , resetting all settings. No luck.

My iPod Touch is at 1.1.4 firmware.

This have not happen before and I did not do anything wrong ( I did not crash my iPod or anything like that ) .

Could anyone help me solve this problem ? or any advice or tips ?

Thanks, Vinh
  2. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    If you restored and it didn't work, I would assume it is the router. Try unplugging the router for a minute then plug it back in and see if that helps. Otherwise I would call support.
  3. applepod0123

applepod0123 Banned

i had the prob when installing installer 4 try restoring to an unpwned firmware
  4. vinh

vinh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just tried unplugging my router, I am pretty sure that it is not my router because my other computer is fully connected to it and fully working. But my iPod Touch isn't connected because I can't access my wi-fi in my Settings menu.
  5. vinh

vinh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Can somebody please help me ?