ipod touch warranty?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by melterx12, Jun 8, 2009.

1. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello, my ipod touch 1st gen's wifi recently died on me. it wont pick up networks no matter what i do. i tried resetting and everything. you name it, ive tried it.

Anyway, the ipod has warranty until August. If i bring it in to the apple store will they replace/repair mine no questions asked? I haven ever dealt with their warranty before. Any insight is appreciated.
  2. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    As long as you can prove it has defective hardwired within the warranty period, they will replace it.
  3. melterx12

melterx12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok, thanks. I brought the ipod in, they replaced it with a brand new one (it looks brand new, no scratches on it or anything) no questions asked. and I checked the replacements serial #, its now got warranty until June 2010 woot!
  4. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Mate, congrats on getting back a new iPod as replacement... To avoid such hassle with warranty in future, don't u want to consider the AppleCare Extended Warranty for ur touch?

I got mine a few days back and activated it on to my existing warranty... Now I have a longer warranty period until October 2010 (was actually expiring Oct this year)!