Ipod touch warranty question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Evanmav, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok so recently the headphones that came with my ipod touch have broke and was wondering if the warranty also covers the headphones that come with you ipod touch. So could i go to apple store and get new headphones from them? i searched the forum and couldnt find the answer. And i dont feel like spending 30 bucks on crappy headphones that will break in 2 weeks anyways so i was wondering if it was in the warranty?
  2. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    call 1800-my-apple and ask
  3. vanhalenfanrob

vanhalenfanrob New Member

even if they do they will only do for so long those headphones are crap i suggest having a couple pairs, a cheap pair that you can take around with you and a good set when youre at home. prices may veary depending on what youre willing to spend
  4. phantac

phantac New Member

I've usually been able to go to the apple store, and request for new ones. I don't know if they'll do it now, but I know when my friend went and asked them to be replaced a few months ago, they kind of were reluctant but he ended up getting new ones. It wouldn't hurt to try, just tell them they don't work (or if they are physically broken) then they should/could give you a new set.
  5. vidurm

vidurm New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They are under warranty here in India so I am assuming that the case is the same wherever you are based too. Just take them earphones to them, with your ipod serial number, and they will replace the earphones. The bad part is that they take about a week to get it done...