iPod Touch vs. future PDA

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Frost71, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Frost71

Frost71 New Member

I was reading an article "http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/09/26/up_next_for_apple_the_return_of_the_newton.html" that claimes Apple is going to come out with a PDA early to mid next year. It is going to have a bigger screen that the iPot and, I assume, won't have the calendar crippled, will include notes, etc. So unless they remove all PMP aspects like audio, video, then is there really a reason to buy the iPot or should I just wait for the PDA?

Thoughts?
  2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    sorry to sound like this, but there always gonna' be new iPod's n' stuff comin out, so maybe just wait like 15 years because then they WILL have a better iPod, i mean, come on, just get the iTouch now and then when the PDA comes out just get it then, i used to think like you do, but then i figured out that it'll just keep goin', TECHNOLOGY DOUBLES EVERY 2 YEARS!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Ben.
  3. Frost71

Frost71 New Member

Wow... how much money do you have. Get the Touch now and then the PDA in 6 months. I wish I was rich too

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. hourog

hourog New Member

Notice AppleInsider calls the appliance a PDA - Nothing here about playing Tunes.

IMO Apple will segment the market aiming the iPod touch at the music scene and the PDA at the business user.

Then the question arises: If Apple releases the PDA, what effect will it have on a future release of the slim Mac?