Ipod touch Voip

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Yuri_Prime, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Yuri_Prime

Yuri_Prime New Member

Ok i know that there are may questions like this....and I did search but I didnt find an answer to me question. My question is there a way to call in the US to mobile phones and landlines or just mobile for free? Is there one that is like 50 minutes a week without buying credits or buying anything? Fring doesnt work for me and I have touchmods app on it its just that i need something that will last and not tell i need to buy credits.

Also is it possible to make www.earthcaller.com work on ipod touch because its free and you can talk for as long as you like...I like that web site. Basically I need an sip thing to where i cal call for free and like 50 min.
  2. eternity

eternity New Member

freecall.com doesnt require any credits.. but the calls are limited to one minute each
  3. 34highlighter

34highlighter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea jus make lie 20 freecall acounts then put them in your notes and when youve used up 1 just type in the next 1
  4. GeraldC

GeraldC New Member

Think of all the registration emails...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Actually, freecall doesn't require a real registration email.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Whenever I make a new one, I just type in a new username, password, and fake email right inside the program itself, and it works.
  6. 34highlighter

34highlighter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    and if u click that u have a mac or linux u can make a user right there without having to download the program